Remember my Hermo Haul some time ago? I was on a quest to solve my acne troubles. Well, the problems solved but the star product wasn’t from any of the items I bought. Some of the skin care products helped but you could tell they were more as an adjunct and did not lend any significant improvements to my skin’s condition. I tried and implemented a few new things to my schedule/regime.
- Drink more plain water – I am refilling my water bottle more often at work since we have the dispenser machine at the workplace. That helped a lot
- Manage time better – sleep better, plan my assignments so I wouldn’t have to cram every single thing in 2 weeks or so
- Change my 3 ply mask more often – it is now recommended to double mask to protect ourselves from new, vicious strains.
- I bought loose flowers for myself from this online florist – The Fine Flowers. Staring at the fresh flowers reminds me of my happy days as a medical student. Back then, I got mine from our local supermarket like ASDA. Loose flowers ni kira normal and keperluan utk omputih. In Malaysia, flowers mcm for special occasions je.. hence the steep pricing. Sedeh sis.
- Explore good music that uplifts the mood – as you can tell, my current obsession is BTS. If I can get over Take That and NSync when their time comes to part, I am sure I would be able to do the same for BTS. But please, tunggu sis naik 40. ha ha ha.
Invest in good skincare product
For now, from my previous hauls.. I am really loving Goodal’s Vitamin C toner pad and Laneige’s Water Sleeping Mask. In fact, I am repeating the order for Goodal although it costs quite a bomb. It’s about RM88 without discount. Which means, another Hermo Haul coming soon. So, what is the star product that managed to solve my mask acne problem. It is actually a Japanese product that most Malaysian women have grown accustomed to. I have used this product before and due to it’s hefty price, decided to switch to a Korean brand. Turns out, these products are superior and well received because they do what they say.
It is SKII.
Bought the welcome kit from an online store
It worked wonders in less than 2 weeks – I was delighted. Even the acne scars have become less pigmented. Throughout using this product, I didn’t use other beauty products, not even makeup except for the facial cleansers. I guess SKII is here to stay until I am 40. It has been giving me a youthful look so far. LOLS.