I am a working mother. While I have it literally much easier than some of my counterparts, juggling responsibilities is still a challenge. Despite having a planner, I still have to work it out in my mind on what I have to do, who I have to meet and stuff. In short, I get things messed up sometimes and ended up getting things on my virtual shopping cart. That I’ll end up paying for. HA HA HA HA HA.
So let’s see what I need. I need;
- HELP. It can come in the form of a team helping to manage a case in the clinic. Sometimes Help is a husband buying dinner for the day instead of me having to cook up a meal. Help is also online shops which makes transactions and item delivery become easy peasy. Today, I requested for a special kind of Help. I contacted a company, MAID 4 JAM to send someone to my house and help me clean up. My job list included cleaning the bathrooms, fans, windows and wiping down surfaces at high up shelves and such. I did not ask for help to fold my laundry or iron clothes and anything of that sort cause I know the earlier task would take a bit of labour to finish it off. The HELP did not come. I was heavily disappointed. Thankfully no payment was made yet.
- FAITHFUL LADY FRIENDS. I find that my friends come in categories for different life purposes. I envy those who have that fix lady friends they can hang out with by a simple watsapp that says ” jom tgk wayang” or ” jom makan” or ” jom masak sesama ptg nih”.
- A NEW WARDROBE EVERY 4 MONTHS. In fact, I am now decluttering, touching each of my clothes, running my fingers through my hijab stack thinking ” does this spark joy?” #konmari
- A HOBBY/HOBBIES. I am into journalling in my HoboMinci. I am also into reading but good books which can make you finish em in one sitting is really hard to come by. I also have a special interest in Essential Oil nowadays, namely doTERRA.
- MORE TIME WITH MYSELF SO I COULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY FAMILY. but of course, this all goes down to time & energy management. Now that I am working the normal hours of the day ( 8AM – 5PM), I need to find time for myself either during lunchtimes or certain hours of the weekend. At the moment, my hours are at night which is after the husband and kids are asleep. Technically, I’d have to sacrifice a bit of sleep. Honest be told, they;re not really proper Me Time. It’s shared with Chores around the house and Work I have to bring back with me from the clinic.
It is never ending. All these things keep me occupied at times when I just want to rest and enjoy my blog and HoboMinci.
I hope my daily affairs will ease out a bit after my attachment with the O&G department early October. There’s too many little pebbles in my shoe at the moment even though they’re Crocs.