My new year started with a personal health scare – I’m still trying not to panic although I could sense Mr Husband having his own concerns. I’m just waiting for the signs and symptoms to kind of phase out and hopefully could attribute it to a normal aging process.If it doesn’t, I can imagine my whole year confined in a private hospital bed simply because I don’t want people to know. Urghh
My resolution this year does not fall far from the Tree of Empowerment.
- To keep educating myself be it in the knowledge surrounding my field of work, my hobbies and general stuff – this will involve a lot of reading and taking up courses. Perhaps a course in Photoshop or something like that.
- Journal to reflect more. #journalminci will be a regular feature I suppose
- Cyber connections – it’s been a while since the times of GUBU. Perhaps next year would be more among the PAMmers?
- Believe in Allahs plans more. More Tawakkal on top of Effort.
- Take holidays and time off whenever possible. Every moment counts – plus you want to create great memories all the time.