This was what I wanted to achieve for this year. Let’s see what came out of it.
- Teach Baby Zeeq the wonders of life
- Prepare a decent meal to feed the family at least for that one meal a day. Be it a simple fried egg or dried anchovies sambal
- To perform sunat prayers and Do Charity
- Read on knowledge that would make Work more interesting and of course Read to liven up the long lost fantasy world
- Workout and be fit. To maintain a BMI of less than 24
- Construct my fairy-themed garden
- Attend social gatherings,reunions and fulfill wedding/party invitations
- Send Parcel Kasih Sayang to besties
- Learn new skills and make new friends
The highlighted ones are the objectives that I feel I have achieved in one way or another. Interestingly, I find that 2015 was a year full of holidays. Like more than what I could imagine. I don’t think I would be able to do it alone. So it’s a good thing to have a partner in crime. Mr Husband of course.
It seems that I enjoy getting on airplanes, performing rukhsah in solat, tasting new food and just soaking in the different atmosphere. And I thought cuddling up in a blanket on the sofa with a book was ‘travelling more than one page’ already. 😛
Now I can’t help wondering if, say if, it would be equally exciting to go travel but in the company of my girls!!! ha ha.. something to think about.
Time to draft my 2016 resolution.