My pledge for October
- To read up on the national CPG regarding Management of Breast Cancer. It may not be the bread and butter in my particular line of work but it is good to be aware.
- To educate as many women be them staff or patients I could within the settings of my unit and scope of work regarding Breast Self Examination (BSE)
- To introduce services offered within the state to women when it comes to screening for breast cancer – in fact I have a list of centres within Malacca that offers such services at an affordable price.
- Getting involved actively or behind the scenes of fundraising activities tied to breast cancer
- Wear or display one pink item a day at work – just so people are aware of this month.
What is your pledge?