.. Now its time to have a sneak peek into my toiletries bag for oncall.
- SKII Facial Treatment Cleansing Gel – this is part of my most expensive hygiene products I have on my vanity. The SKII product. I also have the Pitera Miracle Water Essence. But its not something that I would bring to work.
- Sleeping eye cover – just in case I have to leave the room lights on after a dose of horror stories of ghost that haunts the hospital.
- INTIMATE pantyliners. I have been getting them in boxes lately as I find them very comfortable to wear. No need to wear double.
- Face mask from SASA. On a good postcall day, if my colleagues allow me an hour rest.. I’d do a mini facial early morning before I meet the public again for another round of work.
- Face cottons and cotton buds
- Mini toothpaste
- The red pouch to hold it all in
- REXONA deodorant to freshen up
- Contact lense multipurpose solution and case
- Mini shower gel and hair shampoo – although I rarely shampoo during oncall.
- CLINELLE Eye Bright – helps to reduce eye bags, dark circles and fine lines
- CLINELLE purifying toner – a satisfying substitute for SKII Treatment Essence
- ELLGY Corns & Warts treatment solution – key is persistence they say
Yup, enough hygiene for a medical doctor to wade through her day.